La Crosse Technology WS-6020U-IT Solar Power Temperature Station w/ Solar Sensor
This temperature station with solar technology features both indoor and outdoor temperatures, plus indoor humidity. Solar panels retain power high-efficiency solar panels maintains a full charge even in minimal light. Included wireless outdoor sensor has a transmission range of up to 200' and will read down to -39.2°F. One button operation shows your min/max recorded values and can work on regular alkaline battery power as well with a flip of a switch. Includes rechargeable batteries for both display and sensor.
- Solar powered temperature station with solar sensor
- High-efficiency modern solar panel
- Maintains full charge with minimal light
- indoor/outdoor temperature with min/max records (°F)
- Indoor humidity
- Low battery indicators
- Transmission range of 200'
- Indoor temperature range: 15.8°F to 139.8°F
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.2°F to 139.8°F
- Humidity range: 20% to 95% RH
- Receiver requires 2 AA rechargeable alkaline batteries (included) to store power collected by solar panel.
- Sensor requires 2 AAA rechargeable power cell (included) to store power collected by solar panel.
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a dry, clean cloth.
- Includes solar indoor display, wireless outdoor temperature sensor, mounting hardware, rechargeable batteries included, and instruction manual.
- Weighs .6 lb
- Measures 7.5"W x 9.15"H x 2.75"D
- Click here for product manual for La Crosse Technology WS6020UITCBP Solar Power Temperature Station with Solar Sensor (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty