La Crosse Technology WD3106URB 4-Day Internet Powered Weather Station with USB
Get your weather forecasts without turning on the television. The 4-day weather forecast is updated by the power of the Internet with a design by La Crosse Technology that uses a wireless USB transceiver that is powered by computer.
Choose free forecasts from over 60,000 locations within the US and Canada, such as your vacation spot, your hometown, or the ski hill, without a subscription. Also, great for golfers and fisherman who need to know the weather in advance.
It gives you the same quality weather as meteorologists. It uses your existing internet connection. Just install the simple software and plug the USB transceiver into any USB port on your Windows XP or Vista computer. Secure wireless forecasts for 4 Days, for the location of your choice, will be sent to the wireless display up to 100 Ft away when your computer is powered-on. NO WiFi, network router or subscription is required. Will work on dial-up connection speeds.
- 4-Day weather station
- Free accurate forecasts
- No subscription required.
- Choose from over 60,000 locations in the US and Canada
- Gives forecast for 4 days.
- Daily HI/LOW temperature forecasts
- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- LCD toggles date, seconds, and indoor temperature
- Time alarm w/ snooze
- Self setting time and date
- Indoor range: 14.1°F to 100°F (-9.9°C to 37.7°C)
- Wireless display: 4.76"L x 1.53"W x 5.15"H
- Wireless display requires 2 C batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 2 years (batteries not included)
- Wireless USB transceiver
- Powered by the internet
1 Year Limited WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)