La Crosse Technology EA-3010U Handheld Anemometer
La Crosse Technology's wind anemometer displays outdoor temperature as well as the accurate current, maximum, average wind speed, and chill since powering on. Beaufort bar scale and speeds shown in mph, m/s, kts, and km/h. Also, features backlight and battery saving auto off. Includes a neckband lanyard for easy carrying or can fit easily into pocket and is water resistant. Includes 1 CR2032 lithium battery.
- Handheld anemometer
- Wind speed (mph, km/h, m/s, knots)
- Displays max and average wind speed since power on
- Beaufort scale bar graph (0-12)
- Wind chill (°F/°C)
- Temperature (°F or °C)
- Backlight with auto off
- Battery saving auto off
- 18" Neck band
- Maximum measured speed : 67 mph
- Minimum measured speed : .44 mph
- Temperature measuring range : -21.8° to 138.2°F
- Includes wind anemometer, lanyard, 1 CR2032 battery, and instruction manual.
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a dry, clean cloth.
- Weighs .2 lb
- Requires 1 CR2032 button cell (Included).
- Measures 2.5"W x 5.5"H x 1.25"D
- Click here for product manual for La Crosse Technology EA3010U Handheld Anemometer (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty