La Crosse Technology 810-106 NOAA Severe Weather Alert Radio
This portable NOAA weather band AM/FM radio is a superior product. The USA-made IC chip provides high quality digital radio. It features a higher output hand crank than competition at 1 minute of crank time equaling 30 minutes of operation. It features a high quality solar panel with 1/3 more charging capacity than competition.
Bright ambient light maintains battery, while full sunlight charges battery for a full day of operation. It features a precise focus Fresnel lens for high intensity light output in the darkest of conditions. The miniUSB input/output port charges a mobile device using the hand crank, or charges the radio with a computer or other USB power source.
The included 600mAh lithium rechargeable battery has twice the charging capacity of the competition. Powerful, dependable and rugged, this NOAA weather radio will exceed expectations.
- NOAA severe weather alert radio
- Receives all 7 NOAA weather band channels
- Automatically activates when severe weather/emergencies threaten your local area.
- Blue backlight changes to red during weather alerts
- AM/FM radio reception
- IC chip: USA made high quality digital audio radio
- Cranking time of 1-minute equals 30-minutes of use
- Solar panel will power the radio all day in full sunlight
- Integrated high-intensity LED flashlight
- 3.5mm Earphone jack
- Telescoping antenna
- LED charge indicator light
- Stainless steel metal bars
- Mini USB port
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a dry, clean cloth.
- Requires 600 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included).
- Measures 8"W x 7.5"H x 2.5"D
- Weighs .6 lb
- Click here for product manual for La Crosse Technology 810106 NOAA Severe Weather Alert Radio (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty