Krusteaz Light and Fluffy Complete Pancake Mix - Blueberry - 1 Box (28 oz)
1 Box = 28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 793 g; Complete Pancake Mix - Blueberry. With imitation blueberries. Artificially flavored. Just add water. 0 Grams trans fat. A good source of calcium. Homemade made easy. It began in 1932 with the women of a Seattle bridge club and a great idea for an easy to make piecrust. Since then Krusteaz a clever mix of crust and ease has come to stand for homemade goodness. Like our pancake mixes, hot off the griddle in just minutes. Krusteaz pancakes cook up light, fluffy, and delicious. One bite and you'll know why Krusteaz is such a cherished Northwest tradition.
- 1 Box of 28 oz (1 lb 12 oz) 793 g
- Ingredients: Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Imitation Blueberry Pieces (Dextrose, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Maltodextrin, Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Blue 1, Blue 2), Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Flour, Dextrose, Canola or Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier).
- Easy 4" pancake directions: 6-7 pancakes = 1 cup mix, 2/3 cup water; 12-14 pancakes = 2 cups mix, 1-1/3 cups water; 18-21 pancakes = 3 cups mix, 2 cups water.
- Important: Water level may be varied depending on desired thickness of pancakes. 1. Blend mix and cold water together with a wire whip. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (Do not overmix.) 2. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto lightly greased and preheated 375°F griddle (medium heat). 3. Cook pancakes 1-1/4 minutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once.
- Manufacturer: Continental Mills
Allergy Information: This product contains wheat, soy and eggs. It is made on equipment that also makes products containing milk and tree nuts.