Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Spirals - 1 Box (5.5 oz)
1 Box = 5.5 oz (156 g); Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Spirals. Sensible Solution: Suggested prep makes this a sensible solution. It's the cheesiest. That's why more kids - and moms - love the one in the blue box. Right down to the bottom of the bowl.
- 1 Box of 5.5 oz (156 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Macaroni Product [Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]; Cheese Sauce Mix (Whey, Milk fat, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Milk, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Enzymes, Cheese Culture).
- Suggested prep (60% less fat and 25% fewer calories than classic preparation): 6 cups water, 1 tsp unsalted butter, 3 tbsp fat free milk. 1. Boil 6 cups water. Stir in macaroni. Boil 6-8 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. 2. Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan. 3. Add unsalted butter, fat free milk and cheese sauce mix; mix well.
- Classic Prep: Prepare as directed, using 3 tbsp. spread and 3 tbsp. 2% milk.
- Nutrition comparison (per serving) - Suggested Prep/Classic Prep: calories - (290/400); total fat: (6g/18g); saturated fat: (3g/5g); trans fat: (0g/3.5g); sodium: (590mg/750mg).
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.