Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Family Size - 1 Box (14.5 oz)
1 Box = 14.5 oz (411 g); Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Original Flavor - Family Size. It's the cheesiest. That's why more kids and moms love the one in the Blue Box. Right down to the bottom of the bowl.
- 1 Box of 14.5 oz (411 g)
- Ingredients: Enriched Macaroni Product [Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid]; Cheese Sauce Mix (Whey, Milkfat, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Milk, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Enzymes, Cheese Culture).
- You will need - 8 cups water, 8 tbsp. margarine, 1/2 cup 2% milk.
- Classic preparation: 1. Boil 8 cups water. Stir in macaroni. Boil 7 to 8 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. 2. Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan. 3. Add margarine, milk and Cheese Sauce Mix; mix well.
- Light preparation: 65% less fat and 25% fewer calories than classic preparation. Prepare as directed, using 4 tsp. unsalted butter and 1/2 cup fat free milk. Nutrition comparison (per serving) - light prep/classic prep: calories - (290/410); total fat: (6g/19g); sat fat: (3.5g/5g); trans fat: (0g/4g); sodium: (590mg/710mg).
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.