Kraft Easy Mac Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Original - 1 Box (6 packets)
1 Box = 6 - 0.75 cup packets [12.9 oz (366 g)]; Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Original. Microwavable snack Boxets. Just add water. Made for the microwave.
- 1 Box of 6 - 0.75 cup packets [12.9 oz (366 g)]
- Ingredients: Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Flour, Glyceryl Monostearate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid); Cheese Sauce Mix (Whey, Corn Syrup Solids, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Milkfat, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Contains Less Than 2% of Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Milk, Apocarotenal [Color], Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Enzymes, Cheese Culture, Natural Flavor).
- Preparation directions: Separate pouches before preparing. 1. Pour macaroni into 2-cup microwavable cereal bowl. Add 2/3 cup water. 2. Keep kids safe. Bowl and macaroni will be very hot. (Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.) Microwave, uncovered, on High 3-1/2 to 4 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Do not drain. Some water remaining in bowl is desirable and necessary to make cheese sauce. Caution: Bowl and macaroni will be very hot. 3. Add cheese sauce mix; mix well. If cheese sauce appears thin, do not put back in microwave. Cheese sauce will thicken upon standing.
- For extra creamy Easy Mac: Stir in 1 Tbsp. milk and 1 tsp. margarine after mixing in cheese sauce mix.
- For 2 servings: Pour 2 macaroni pouches into 1-quart microwavable bowl. Add 1cup water. Microwave on High 4-1/2 to 5 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Continue as directed adding 2 cheese sauce pouches.
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.