Koss PortaPro DJ Headphones
Koss high quality headphones set the performance standard for portable listening. First introduced in 1984, the PortaPro DJ stereophone set performance and comfort standards for personal listening worldwide. Over the years, much to the delight of devout PortaPro enthusiasts, we've preserved the original design and performance that made the PortaPro a portable music icon.
Today, the PortaPro remains the headphone of choice for the discriminating listener. Designed for those with refined musical acuity, the PortaPro features dynamic elements that deliver exceptionally rich, deep bass and a remarkably wide frequency response to capture every nuance in your favorite movie or musical performance.
Constructed from Mylar, the elements are extremely rigid, minimizing mechanical distortion and ensuring exceedingly accurate sound reproduction. Neodymium iron boron rare earth magnet structures enable the PortaPro to deliver greater volume so you can hear every note, even when competing against the sounds of a commuter train with a low-voltage MP3 or disc player. Foam ear cushions provide an open, hear-through sound that lets you keep in touch with your surroundings. Perfect to wear while running, at work, or while travelling.
- Dynamic-element design for deep bass performance
- 'Comfort Zone' setting on temporal pad for comfortable, secure fit.
- Collapsible for maximum portability when listening on the go
- Multi-pivoting ear plates and adjustable headband for added comfort
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25kHz
- Includes convenient carrying case
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission and conduction.