Koss KSC75 SportClip Headphones
The KSC75 titanium SportClip headphones deliver unbelievable sporty sound reproduction while clipping comfortably over the ear. The headphone has soft, foam ear cushions, guarantee an open, hear-through sound-perfect when you want to stay connected to your surroundings. Pivoting ear plates provide a better fit than most clips.
The KSC75 features dynamic elements for an exceptionally wide frequency response. A 2mil. titanium coating on its diaphragms increases the rigidity of the element, minimizing mechanical distortion and ensuring exceedingly accurate sound reproduction. Computer-optimized neodymium iron boron rare earth magnet structures allow the KSC75 to deliver greater volume, even with low-voltage portable devices. Oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound.
- Sport clip design fits neatly around each ear, eliminating the headband.
- Titanium-coated high-polymer drivers deliver accurate sound reproduction.
- Neodymium iron boron magnets offer deep bass performance.
- Cord length: 4'
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25kHz
- Straight, dual-entry 4' cord
- L-shaped gold-flashed 3.5mm (1/8") plug
- 3.5 mm Plug