Koss CS80 Multimedia Headset with Microphone
The Koss computer accessory line expands with the CS80 headset. Ideal for gamers, it features a dynamic element constructed of neodymium iron boron magnet structures that deliver high sensitivity and reduced distortion for premium sound at all volume levels. The CS80 delivers a full-range of sound that will bring your favorite games to life. Utilizing oxygen-free copper voice coils for improved signal transmission and conduction, sound comes through loud and clear.
The addition of the CS80 stereophone focuses our commitment to the computer accessory category and bringing sounds solutions to multimedia users. This stereophone is equipped with electret, noise cancellation microphone for handsfree communication from your personal computer. Ideal for telephony, voice activated and voice recognition software, and computer games with sound cards with built-in bias supply. Foam ear cushions create an open, hear-through sound, deliver maximum comfort and distribute the sound evenly over the ear surface for a balanced sound. A behind-the-head headband allows the listener to wear a hat or other head covering and still experience maximum comfort.
- Ideal for computer games with sound cards, telephone, and voice-activated and voice recognition software
- Clear voice technology noise cancelling microphone
- Can be used with an external power source if sound card doesn't have built-in bias supply
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25kHz
- Straight, dual-entry 8' cord