King Charles Matelasse Coverlet
This coverlet features classic 19th century motifs, incorporating key influences from that time period including fine art and superior craftsmanship. The heavyweight stonewashed cotton ensures long time durability and style for years to come. Part of the King Charles Bedding Collection (individual pieces sold separately)..
- Blends European, Caribbean, and Asian influences
- Classic 19th century motifs
- Part of the King Charles Bedding Collection (individual pieces sold separately).
- Available in twin, full, queen, and king sizes; scarlet, birch, fern, ivory, powder blue, blue, sunshine, and white (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 100% stonewashed cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach.
- Twin measures 69"L x 90"W
- Full measures 84"L x 90"W
- Queen measures 90"L x 96"W
- King measures 108"L x 96"W
- Made in Portugal.