Meade TE688W Weather Forecaster with Barometric Pressure
The Meade TE688W Weather Forecaster with barometric pressure and atomic clock reads temperature, humidity, and moon phase. It records and charts 24-hour barometric pressure history and has a 12- to 24-hour weather forecast with cloud icons. The main unit with its large and easy-to-read LCD display is wall or desk mountable. The clock automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock. This unit is fully expandable to monitor the temperature and humidity in up to 3 separate locations. It features a programmable ice warning alarm, comfort level indicator and remote channel auto-scanning.
- Clock and weather display
- Display allows you to monitor your environment at a glance.
- Displays forecast using easy to read icons.
- Remote wireless sensor that transmits data from 100'
- 24-Hour barometric pressure history graph to see how pressure changes over time
- Sets correct time using the US Atomic clock with accuracy to one tenth of a second.
- Displays atomic time, day of week, moon phase, indoor/outdoor temperature, indoor/outdoor humidity (range 25% to 90%), min/max temperature and min/max humidity.
- Suggested operating temperature range is -4°F to 158°F if using alkaline batteries and -38°F to 158°F if using lithium type batteries.
- Measures 7.3" x 3.5" x 1.1"
- Requires 2 AA batteries for main unit and 2 AA batteries for remote sensor (not included)
- Includes: 1 main unit (receiver), 1 remote sensor (transmitter) TS02X, 1 user manual
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty