Kettler Kadett Outrigger Style Rower Rowing Machine
The Kettler Kadett is the undisputed gold standard of piston rowing and manufacturing on an outrigger frame. Kettler's German manufacturing standards, combined with an outrigger design that works a more comprehensive set of upper-body muscles, means the Kadett provides the very best, most complete workout available in a compact rowing machine. The Kadett's frame is far more stable and smooth than those of its less expensive competitors, and its outrigger design replicates the natural elliptical arc of a true rowing motion! The Kadett comes with heart rate monitoring and a performance monitor that tracks a range of workout statistics including pulse.
- 12 Adjustment settings control resistance through 2 industrial strength hydraulic cylinders.
- Sturdy frame with ball bearings in the padded seat's rollers provides a smooth glide along the main aluminum track.
- Adjustable footplates pivot and extend to accommodate various rowers.
- Oars easily fold down for trouble-free storage.
- Ear-lobe clip measures hear rate electronically.
- LCD training computer displays time, oar strokes, current cadence, cumulative distance over a training session, heart rate, and kilojoules - a precise measurement of energy consumption (4.2 kJ = 1 kca).
- Settings include time, distance goals, and a visual and acoustical cadence signal.
- Recovery pulse rate feature and scan function, rotates various readings at 6 second intervals.
3 Year parts warranty and lifetime frame warranty.