Kettler EXT7 Elliptical Cross Trainer
The Kettler EXT7 Elliptical Cross Trainer
features an extended 19" stride design with a space-saving footprint. Achieve all the benefits of ultra low impact elliptical training with the unique motion of the EXT7. The patented extended motion technology offers the most ergonomic sequence of movement and lowest impact of any elliptical trainer on the market.
The EXT7 also features a state of the art training computer. The no-friction electro-magnetic system challenges the user with up to 400W of resistance. The hefty 50lb drive system keeps the motion smooth and fluid, even at the highest resistance settings. The training computer also offers over 48 exercise programs, including programs for fat combustion and fitness training. There is also a memory capacity for 4 different users and a USB interface that allows downloads of interactive software and exchangeable preset programs directly from the Kettler website. The EXT7 is German craftsmanship at it best.
- Elliptical machine
- Kettler eSYS System
- Perfect ergonomic, biomechanical, and electronic adjustments
- For the beginner to the most demanding athlete
- Kettler USB interface
- Get downloads of interactive software and exchangeable preset programs.
- Kettler Induktions brake system
- Adaptable, manual, or programmable
- 25-400W Electro-magnetic resistance range
- Supports multiple users
- 75 Levels of training
- No friction nor wear to brake components
- 48-Program training computer
- Recovery feature
- Pulse-directed training
- Pre-set pulse range for fat burning and fitness zones
- Just start or use the step-by-step operations guide.
- Multiple heart rate measurements
- Integrated hand pulse sensor
- Wireless Polar T34 heart rate transmitter
- Siemens electronic VGA and LCD high resolution display
- Backlight display
- Graphic load profile
- Kettler 50lb drive system
- Smooth, fluid, and effortless glide
- Ultra low impact
- Natural motion
- Extended motion technology
- Long 19" stride
- Integrated gliding footplates
- Key pad control for automatic resistance adjustments
- Powder coated
- Ergonomically formed tubing frame
- Transport casters
- Water bottle
- Storage size: 47"L x 22"W x 34"H
- Assembled size: 55"L x 21"W x 65"H
- Assembly required.
- Machine weighs 200lbs.
- Weight limit: 330lbs
3 Year Parts Warranty/2 Year Labor Warranty