Turn your laptop into a desktop in 1 simple step with the Kensington K33930US Universal Docking Station with Video sd300v
. Simply plug a single USB cable into your laptop, add power and you are instantly comfortable and connected to a high-resolution monitor, printer, speakers - everything you need. There's no more plugging and unplugging your peripherals - they remain connected to the docking station.
- Universal docking station with video sd300v
- Universal compatibility with all brands of laptops via USB
- HD screen capable so you can connect to an external monitor.
- Front Dual view button makes dual screen setup easy
- Plug-n-play and hot pluggable - connect to the dock and swap devices without shutting down.
- Connect to your high-res monitor, printer, keyboard and mouse, external hard drive and more from your laptop.
- "Always-on" USB ports charges your mobile devices even when your laptop is shut down.
- Front audio ports and back speaker port lets you connect both 2.1 stereo speakers and headset.
- Mini tower design reduces desktop footprint. Security slot allows you to secure your dock and its connected peripherals (via security cable and cable saver)
- Docking station will not provide power to your laptop, but provide connectivity to peripherals via a single USB cable
- Front audio ports - audio in/out
- Back Speaker port - audio out
- USB ports: 5 USB 2.0 and always-on
- External monitor: DVI or VGA (with included DVI to VGA adapter).
- HDMI compatible by purchasing a DVI to HDMI adapter (not included). Works with widescreen and standard computer monitor, projector, HDTV up to a 2048x1152 pixel resolution or 1080p.
- Security cable slot on side panel
- Front LED indicator: Green indicates docking station is working and connected to computer.
- Package content: USB docking station sd300v, USB cable, 2.5 amp wall power adapter, DVI to VGA adapter, quick start guide, CD for software drivers
2 Year Warranty
Operating systems compatibility: PC and Mac compatible including Windows 7, Windows Vista sp1 (32-bit and 64-bit editions) or later, Windows XP (sp2, sp3, including Tablet PC editions); Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.2, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 and Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11. Intel-based Apple computers including Mac Mini (Intel), iMac (Intel), MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air.
Note to Mac computer users: Video responsiveness of connected external monitor is reduced but functional for everyday computing.