Kelloggs Pop-Tarts Tstr Pastries - Choc Chip Ck Dough - 1 Box (8 pastries)
1 Box = 8 pastries [14.1 oz (400 g)]; Toaster Pastries - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals. Naturally and artificially flavored. Exchange: 2-1/2 carbohydrates, 1/2 fat. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning by the American Diabetes Association and The American Dietetic Association.
- 1 Box of 8 pastries [14.1 oz (400 g)]
- Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil [Less than 0.5g Trans Fat Per Serving] with TBHQ and Citric Acid for Freshness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin), Contains Two Percent or Less of Cracker Meal, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cornstarch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Nonfat milk, Gelatin, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Yellow No.6 Lake, Datem, Blue No.2 Lake, Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Red No.40 Lake, Soy Lecithin, Yellow No.5 Lake, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Dried Egg Whites, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1, Folic Acid).
- While Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch, if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions: Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. No refrigeration needed.
- Pop-Tarts toasting instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only. 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.
- Pop-Tarts microwave instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on high setting for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.
- Manufacturer: Kellogg Sales Co.
Contains wheat, milk, soy and egg ingredients.