1 Box = 8 pastries [15.2 oz (430 g)]; Toaster Pastries - Wild Berry. Made with real fruit. Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals. Exchange: 2-1/2 carbohydrates, 1/2 fat. These dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning by the American Diabetes Association and The American Dietetic Association.
- 1 Box of 8 pastries [15.2 oz (430 g)]
- Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Cottonseed, Palm, Palm Kernel, Soybean, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, TBHQ for Freshness), Contains Two Percent or Less of Cracker Meal, Wheat Starch, Salt, Cornstarch, Dried Strawberries, Dried Apples, Dried Pears, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalciuim Phosphate), Citric Acid, Gelatin, Natural Wild Berry Flavor, Modified Wheat Starch, Xanthan Gum, Blue No. 2 Lake, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Sorbitol, Carmine Color, Red No. 40, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Blue No. 1 Lake, Vitamin A Palmitate, Blue No. 2, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Turmeric Color, Gum Arabic, Folic Acid, Yellow No. 6.
- While Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch, if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions: Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. No refrigeration needed.
- Pop-Tarts toasting instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only. 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.
- Pop-Tarts microwave instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on high setting for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.
- Manufacturer: Kellogg Sales Co.
Contains wheat and soy ingredients. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.