1 Box = 12 pastries [22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) 624 g]; Toaster Pastries - S'mores. Naturally and artificially flavored. Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals. Exchange: 2-1/2 carbohydrates, 1/2 fat. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning.
- 1 Box of 12 pastries [22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) 624 g]
- Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid for Freshness), Dextrose, Brown Sugar, Graham Flour, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cracker Meal, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Contains 2 Percent or less of Cornstarch, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Honey, Salt, Lactose, Modified Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Dried Egg Whites, Gelatin, Color Added, Xanthan Gum, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid.
- While Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch, if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions: Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. No refrigeration needed.
- Pop-Tarts toasting instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only. 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.
- Pop-Tarts microwave instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on high setting for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.
- Manufacturer: Kellogg Sales Co.
Contains milk, egg, and wheat ingredients. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.