Kelloggs Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries - Frosted Blueberry - 1 Box (12 pastries)
1 Box = 12 pastries [22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) 624 g]; Toaster Pastries - Frosted Blueberry. Naturally and artificially flavored. Exchange: 2-1/2 carbohydrates, 1/2 fat. These dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning by The American Diabetes Association and The American Dietetic Association.
- 1 Box of 12 pastries [22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) 624 g]
- Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil (Less than 0.5 g Trans Fat Per Serving), with TBHQ and Citric Acid for Freshness), Sugar, Cracker Meal, Contains Two Percent or Less of Wheat Starch, Salt, Dried Blueberries, Dried Apples, Dried Grapes, Cornstarch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Wheat Starch, Citric Acid, Milled Corn, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil (Less than 0.5 g Trans Fat Per Serving), Soy Lecithin, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Red No. 40, Calcium Phosphate, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Color Added, Blue No. 1, Blue No. 2, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Turmeric Color.
- While Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch, if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions: Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. No refrigeration needed.
- Pop-Tarts toasting instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only. 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.
- Pop-Tarts microwave instructions: 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on high setting for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.
- Manufacturer: Kellogg Sales Co.
Contains wheat and soy ingredients.