Karcher G2600PC 2600PSI Gas Pressure Washer with 173cc Engine
Do you have a patio, deck or driveway you would like to clean? Would you like to keep your house siding free of dirt and other residue? There is no need to hire an expensive professional cleaning service: do it yourself safely and quickly with the help of the G2600PC gasoline pressure washer from Karcher.
The G2600PC features an easy-to-start 173cc engine and a durable, commercial-grade pump with brass head developed exclusively by our German engineers. A set of 4 Pro-Style Spray Nozzles is included to help you tackle any job around the home.
Heavy-duty 10" no-flat tires provide excellent maneuverability, even in difficult areas, and maintenance free. The G2600PC represents great value, offering German engineering at an affordable price. An excellent choice for the first time pressure washer buyer.
- Pressure washer
- Operating pressure: 2,600psi
- Water volume: 2.3 gallons per minute
- Engine: 173cc Karcher
- Maximum water inlet temperature: 104°F
- Heavy duty no-flat 10" tires
- Commercial grade pump with brass head
- German engineered
- Comes with 25' HP hose, zinc-plated spray wand with quick connect adapter, trigger gun with child safety lock, 4 pro-style quick connect nozzles (0, 25, 40, and detergent), detergent injector/siphoning tube, integrated hose, trigger gun, and spray wand holder
- Assembly required
- Instructions for winterizing and long term storage: 1. Disconnect all water connections.2. Turn on the machine for a few seconds until the water which had remained in the pump exits. Turn off immediately. 3. Do not allow high pressure hose to become kinked. 4. Store the machine and accessories in a room which does not reach freezing temperatures. Do not store near furnace or other sources of heat as it may dry out the pump seals.
- Measures23"W x 31"H x 21"D
- Weighs 70 lbs (without accessories)
- Made in Mexico
2 Year Warranty