Jell-O Gelatin Dessert - Orange - 1 Box (6 oz)
1 Box = 6 oz (170 g); Gelatin Dessert - Orange. Naturally fat free. Eight 1/2 cup servings. Artificial flavor. Product of Canada.
- 1 Box of 6 oz (170 g)
- Ingredients: Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% of Natural and Artificial Flavors, Disodium Phosphate and Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Yellow 6, Red 40, BHA (Preservative).
- Directions: 1. Stir 2 cups boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. 2. Stir in 2 cups cold water. 3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes eight 1/2 cup servings.
- Speed-Set Method: Stir 1-1/2 cups boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 2-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm.
- To add fruit or vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 1-1/2 to 3 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods North America, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.