ION U RECORD USB Audio Interface with Recording Software
Imagine being able to listen to your cherished records and tapes on the go! The ION U RECORD USB Audio Interface with Recording Software
lets you easily convert your favorite records and tapes to MP3 format using your turntable or tape player and computer. Simply connect U Record to your computer with the included USB cable and the rest is easy. Use the included software to record your music, then transfer it to your iPod or other personal media player.
- USB audio interface with recording software
- Phono/line input records from a turntable, cassette player, or any other line source.
- Plug and play USB connection
- EZ Vinyl Converter software (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) for hassle-free recording
- Audacity software records, edits and corrects for noisy source material (PC and Mac).
- Includes: USB cable, user's manual
- System requirements: Windows XP or Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, 1 available USB1.1 port or higher