ION LP2CD Turntable with CD Recording
The ION LP 2 CD Turntable with CD Recording is the fastest, easiest way to convert your vinyl records to CDs with none of the hassle of connecting a computer. Listen to your music in the car, at home, on your computer, or any place with a CD player. Place your album into the ION LP 2 CD turntable and record one or more CD copies in the internal CD burner. Or, connect your computer and easily transfer your music to your iTunes, iPod, or MP3 player. The LP 2 CD turntable comes with software for fast, easy importing to your iTunes library. Just place your record on the turntable and insert a blank CD. Play your vinyl, hit the record button and let the LP 2 CD do the rest.
- USB turntable
- Built-in CD recorder copies music from vinyl
- Copy entire albums or make your own custom mix CDs.
- Works standalone or connected to your computer.
- Includes EZ Vinyl Converter 2 software (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) for hassle-free computer recording
- Included sound editing software helps you remove noise, clicks, and pops from worn recordings
- Belt-drive turntable
- Premium tonearm and cartridge
- 33-1/3, 45, and 78rpm
- Records on blank audio CD-Rs
- USB audio interface (44.1kHz, 16-bit)
- Mac and PC compatible
- System requirements: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit), Mac OS X 10.4 or later, USB port, CD drive