Infinite Circulon Induction Cooker
Start cooking like a real pro or get the perfect gift for your favorite chef when you purchase this induction cooker by Circulon. Induction is a method of cooking whereby a magnetic coil produces a high-frequency electromagnetic field. Magnetism then penetrates the magnetic material of a pan, setting up a circulating electric current which generates heat. The heat produced in the pan is then transferred to the contents. Instead of heating the area under and around a pan like a traditional gas or electric burner, an induction burner turns your pan into the heat source.
Induction cooking is extremely efficient. About 90% of the energy generated by induction goes directly into the pan, compared with only about 55% efficiency for gas and electric ranges. Induction cooking is fast - water boils nearly twice as fast with induction cooking than with traditional stovetops so you use less energy making it environmentally friendly.
- Induction cooker
- Exceptionally energy efficient
- 90% Of energy goes directly to the pan, compared to 55% for gas and electric ranges.
- Water boils nearly twice as fast as gas or electric ranges.
- More environmentally friendly cooking
- 9 Preset power levels from a low simmer to high
- 7 Preset cooking temperatures from 150-430°F
- Allows you to maintain a constant cooking temperature
- Set the exact cooking time needed with timer for up to 10 hours.
- Great for slow cooking
- Conveniently increases your cooking capacity.
- An extra burner in your kitchen
- Easy to operate control panel conveniently slides out for operating and slides back for storage.
- Glossy flat surface wipes clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Uses standard household electricity
1 Year Warranty