Ideal Whats In Neds Head Game with 15-Inch Plush Head
What's In Ned's Head? is an icky game that will make children giggle while grossing them out at the same time. Ned has a big 15" plush head filled with an old gym sock, stinky cheese, icky tooth, Ned's lab rat, and other icky items. Each player draws a card with the object they must remove from Ned's head. All players then reach into Ned's Head to feel around for the object pictured on their card. Who knows what you'll feel in his large noggin.
When you think you've found the silly thing on the card, pull it out to look and see. If it's a match, you win. If 2 or more players pull out the correct match, the player who found the correct silly thing first is the winner. For ages 4 years and up. For ages 4 years and up.
- What's in Ned's Head? game
- For 2-4 players
- Ned's head is filled with icky items, such as an old gym sock, stinky cheese, a lab rat, and more
- Each player draws a card with the object they must remove from Ned's head
- Hours of icky, hairy, gross-out family fun
- Includes 15" plush head, 15 silly objects, 24 game cards, and instructions
- For ages 4 years and up
- Made in China