Ideal Mexican Train Game
The Ideal Mexican Train Domino Game includes everything you need for hours of train-building fun. The game is played with double 12 dominoes (not included). Players build domino trains out from the station hub and try to be the first to run out of tiles.
The object is to form a path called a "train" that starts from the game's electronic center "hub". Once each player has started their train, they can either play on their own train, start the "Mexican" train in one of the empty slots by playing off the center domino, or play on another player's train if it has a "train marker." Each round lasts until a player has played all their dominoes. The other players count their remaining domino values for their round score.
Points from all 13 rounds are tallied at the end and the lowest score wins. The winner of the game then gets the honor of pressing the center domino to hear the "Toot Toot" from the electronic game hub. For ages 8 years and up.
- Mexican Train Game
- For 2-8 players
- Requires a set of double 12 dominoes (sold separately)
- Each player attempts to build domino trains
- Play on your own train, the central train, or an open train from another player
- Round ends when one player runs out of dominoes
- Lowest score at the end of all rounds wins
- Electronic train hub toots and hugs when pressed and provides domino storage
- Includes 3D electronic game hub, 9 train game pieces, storage tin, and instructions
- Requires 4 LR44 batteries (included)
- Assembly required
- For ages 8 years and up
- Made in China