Idahoan Mashed Potatoes - Loaded Baked Potato - 1 Package (4 oz)
1 Package = 4 oz (113.4 g); Mashed Potatoes - Loaded Baked Potato. Homemade taste in 4 minutes. Natural and artificial flavorings. Made with 100% real Idaho potatoes, perfectly blended with butter, sour cream, cheeses, bacon, onion, and chives.
- 1 Package of 4 oz (113.4 g)
- Ingredients: Idaho Potatoes, Partially Hydrogenated Oil (May Contain One or More of the Following: Soybean, Sunflower, Cottonseed), Cheese Blend (Cheddar Cheese Blend [Reduced Lactose Whey, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Artificial Color (Including FD and C Yellow number 5, and 6)], Bleu Cheese [(Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate], Parmesan Cheese [(Partially Skimmed Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate], Romano Cheese [(Partially Skimmed Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate], Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Powder, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color, FD and C Red number 3), Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Caseinate, Dehydrated Onion, Sour Cream (cultured Cream and Nonfat Milk), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn Gluten, Wheat Gluten and Soy), Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Autolyzed Yeast, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Chives, Spices, Natural Smoke Flavor, Lecithin, Artificial Color (Including FD and C Yellow number 5, and 6), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sodium Bisulfite, Extractives of Annatto and Tumeric, Mixed Tocopherols and not more than 2% Silicon Dioxide as an Anti-Caking Agent.
- Stovetop directions: 1. Measure 2 cups boiling water into serving bowl. (For a creamier or thicker texture, add more or less water.) 2. Add pouch of Idahoan Potatoes all at once using a fork to moisten all potatoes. Let stand 1 minute. 3. Stir well and serve.
- Microwave directions: (Microwaves vary - heating time is approximate.) 1. Measure 2 cups cold water into a microwave serving bowl. (For a creamier or thicker texture, add more or less water.) 2. Stir in pouch of Idahoan Potatoes. 3. Microwave on High for 3-4 minutes. 4. Stir well and serve.
- Manufacturer: Idahoan Foods
Contains milk, soy, and wheat.