Idahoan Mashed Potatoes - Four Cheese - 1 Package (4 oz)
1 Package = 4 oz (113.4 g); Mashed Potatoes - Four Cheese. Homemade taste in 4 minutes. Made with 100% real idaho potatoes perfectly blended with cheddar, bleu, Romano, and parmesan cheeses.
- 1 Package of 4 oz (113.4 g)
- Ingredients: Idaho Potatoes, Four Cheese Blend [Cheddar Cheese Blend (Reduced Lactose Whey, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Artificial Color (Including FD and C Yellow number 5 and FD and C Yellow number 6), Bleu Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Partially Skimmed Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Disodium Phosphate)], Partially Hydrogenated Oil (May Contain One or More of the Following: Soybean, Sunflower, Cottonseed), Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Whey Powder, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides, Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Lecithin, Spice, Artificial Color (Including FD and C Yellow number 5 and FD and C Yellow number 6), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, and not more than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added as an Anti-Caking Agent.
- Stovetop directions: 1. Measure 2 cups boiling water into serving bowl. (For a creamier or thicker texture, add more or less water.) 2. Add pouch of Idahoan Potatoes all at once, using a fork to moisten all potatoes. Let stand 1 minute. 3. Stir well and serve.
- Microwave directions: (Microwaves vary - heating time is approximate.) 1. Measure 2 cups cold water into a microwave serving bowl. (For a creamier or thicker texture, add more or less water.) 2. Stir in pouch of Idahoan Potatoes. 3. Microwave on High for 3-4 minutes. 4. Stir well and serve.
- Manufacturer: Idahoan Foods
Contains milk and soy.