Idahoan Flavored Mashed Potatoes - Baby Reds - 1 Package (4.1 oz)
1 Package = 4.1 oz (116.4 g); Flavored Mashed Potatoes - Baby Reds. Homestyle taste and texture. Homestyle red and russet potatoes with skins perfectly blended with creamy butter. Natural and artificial flavorings. 4 (1/2 cup) Servings. Idahoan Baby Reds potatoes with creamy butter and skins complement any meal occasion. Revered as the ultimate potato delicacy, baby reds make an ordinary meal into a culinary delight. Idahoan tales pride in changing a common, time-consuming meal into a dish that is easy for you and your family to prepare; without sacrificing taste.
- 1 Package of 4.1 oz (116.4 g)
- Ingredients: Idaho Potatoes (Russet and Red Varieties), Partially Hydrogenated Oil (May Contains One or More of the Following: Soybean, Cottonseed, Sunflower), Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sugar, Whey Powder, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Butter Powder (Cream, Salt, BHT), Mono and Diglycerides, Calcium stearoyl Lactylate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial; Color, Spice, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols and not more than 2.0% Silicon Dioxide Added as an Anti-Caking Agent.
- Stovetop directions: 1. Measure 2 cups boiling water into serving bowl. (For a creamier or thicker texture, add more or less water.) 2. Add pouch of Idahoan Potatoes all at once, using a fork to moisten all potatoes. Let stand 1 minute. 3. Stir well and serve.
- Microwave directions: (Microwaves vary - heating time is approximate.) 1. Measure 2 cups cold water into a microwave serving bowl. (For a creamier or thicker texture, add more or less water.) 2. Stir in pouch of Idahoan Potatoes. 3. Microwave on High for 3-4 minutes. 4. Stir well and serve.
- Manufacturer: Idahoan Foods
Contains: milk and soy.