IAMS Premium Puppy Food - Smart Puppy - 1-12 Months - 1 Bag (17.5 lbs)
1 Bag = 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg); Premium Puppy Food - Smart Puppy - 1-12 Months. Premium quality ingredients for lifelong health. Kibbles actual size. Natural with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. 5 Signs of health in your puppy: 1) healthy brain development. Natural fish oils with DHA, a nutrient vital for optimal brain development. 2) Easy digestion. High - quality protein to be gentle on your puppy's digestive system. 3) Healthy teeth and bones. Fortified with essential minerals for strong teeth and bones. 4) Healthy development. Fuels your puppy's healthy development with 100% complete and balanced nutrition. 5) Strong immune system. Enriched with antioxidants to help build a strong immune system. Pet food only. Made in the USA.
- 1 Bag of 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg)
- Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp (Sugar Removed), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (Preserved with Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate ), Dicalcium Phosphate, DL - Methionine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Source of Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement [Source of Vitamin B2], Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Source of Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract.
- Weight of puppy: 3 lbs: 6-11 wks - 1 cup, 3-4 mos - 1 cup, 5-7 mos: 2/3 cup, 6-12: 1/3 cup; 5 lbs: 6-11 wks - 1-1/2 cups, 3-4 mos - 1-1/3 cups, 5-7 mos - 1 cup, 6-12 mos - 1/2 cup; 10 lbs: 6-11 wks - 2-1/3 cups, 3-4 mos - 2-1/4 cups, 5-7 mos - 1 cup, 6-12 mos - 1/2 cup; 15 Lbs: 6-11 wks - 3-1/4 cups, 3-4 mos - 3 cups, 5-7 mos - 1-1/2 cup, 6-12 mos - 3/4 cup; 20 Lbs: 6-11 wks - 3-3/4 cups, 3-4 mos - 3-1/2 cups, 5-7 mos - 2-1/4 cups, 6-12 mos - 1-1/4 cup; 30 lbs: 6-11 wks - 5 cups, 3-4 mos - 4-2/3 cups, 5-7 mos - 2-1/4 cups, 6-12 mos - 1-2/3 cups; 40 lbs: 6-11 wks - 6 cups, 3-4 mos - 5-2/3 cups, 5-7 mos - 3-2/3 cups, 6-12 mos - 2 cups; 50 lbs: 6-11 wks - 7 cups, 3-4 mos - 6-1/2 cups, 5-7 mos - 4-1/4 cups, 6-12 mos - 2-1/4 cup.
- These guideline amounts are a starting point and your puppy may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- Manufacturer: The IAMS Company