IAMS Premium Dog Food - Weight Control - 1+ Years - 1 Bag (17.5 lbs)
1 Bag = 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg); Premium Dog Food - Weight Control - 1+ Years. 30% Less fat (vs. IAMS Chunks) to help return your dog to a healthier weight. Kibbles actual size. Natural with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. 5 Signs of health in your dog: 1) Healthy weight. Formulated to gradually return your dog to a healthier weight. L - Carnitine to help burn fat. 2) Strong, firm muscles. Builds strong, firm muscles with protein sourced from chicken, fish and egg. 3) Healthy heart. Nourishes the heart with 7 essential vitamins and minerals. 4) Strong immune system. Enriched with antioxidants to help build a strong immune system. 5) Healthy teeth. IAMS Daily Dental Care to reduce tartar buildup by up to 50%. 100% Complete and balanced nutrition. Pet food only. Made in the USA.
- 1 Bag of 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg)
- Ingredients: Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Fish Meal, Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp (Sugar Removed), Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Source of Vitamin B1], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement [Source of Vitamin B2], Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Source of Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL - Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, L - Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.
- Daily feeding guidelines to maintain - lose weight: 3 lbs: 1/3 cup - 1/3 cup, 10 lbs: 3/4 cup - 2/3 cup; 20 lbs: 1-1/4 cup - 1-1/4 cup; 30 lbs: 1-2/3 cup - 1-1/2 cup; 40 lbs: 2 cups - 1-3/4 cup; 50 lbs 2-1/3 cup - 2 cups.
- These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Because IAMS Weight Control Dog Food is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements. When introducing IAMS Dog Food, gradually mix it in with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days.
- Manufacturer: The IAMS Company