IAMS Premium Dog Food - MiniChunks - 1+ Years - 1 Bag (17.5 lbs)
1 Bag = 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg); Premium Dog Food - MiniChunks - 1+ Years. Premium quality ingredients for lifelong health. Natural with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. 5 Signs of health in your dog: 1) Healthy teeth. IAMS Daily Dental Care to reduce tartar buildup by up to 50%. (As tested in IAMS Chunks). 2) Strong immune system. Enriched with antioxidants to help build a strong immune system. 3) Strong, firm muscles. Builds strong, firm muscles with protein sourced from chicken, fish, and egg. 4) Healthy heart. Nourishes the heart with 7 essential vitamins and minerals. 5) Easy digestion. Gentle fiber source to support your dog's ability to absorb nutrients. 100% Complete and balanced nutrition. Pet food only. Made in the USA.
- 1 Bag of 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg)
- Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp (Sugar Removed), Fish Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Flax Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL - Methionine, Rosemary Extract.
- Feeding guidelines: 3 lbs feed 1/3 cup daily, 10 lbs feed 2/3 cup daily, 20 lbs feed 1 cup daily, 30 lbs feed 1-1/2 cups daily, 40 lbs feed 1-3/4 cups daily, 50 lbs feed 2 cups daily.
- These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Because IAMS MiniChunks Dog Food is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements. When introducing IAMS Dog Food, gradually mix it in with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days.
- Manufacturer: The IAMS Company