Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes - 1 Box (15.3 oz)
1 Box = 15.3 oz (433 g); Mashed Potatoes. Naturally flavored. Made with 100% real russet potatoes.
- 1 Box of 15.3 oz (433 g)
- Ingredients: Potato Flakes Sodium Bisulfite, BHA and Citric Acid Added to Protect Color and Flavor), Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Monoglycerides, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Natural Flavor, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Butteroil.
- Stovetop directions: 1. Heat water, margarine and salt to boiling in saucepan. 2. Remove from heat. 3. Stir in milk and flakes with fork until potatoes are desired consistency. Note: prepare entire box recipe in 4 to 6-quart Dutch oven and stir with a whisk.
- Microwave directions: 1. Combine water, margarine, salt, milk, and potato flakes in a microwave-safe bowl; cover. 2. Microwave on High using chart. 2 Servings - 2 to 2-1/2 minutes; 4 servings - 3 to 3-1/2 minutes; 6 servings 4-1/2 to 5 minutes. Note: Microwaving is not recommended for amounts over 6 servings. 3. Stir with fork until potatoes are desired consistency. Each serving equals about 1/2 cup. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Preparation hints: Extra creamy potatoes: Stir in additional milk, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency. Extra firm potatoes: Stir in a few more flakes. Extra rich potatoes: Substitute evaporated milk for milk. Prepare as directed, adding additional evaporated milk, if necessary, to reach desired consistency. Extra flavorful potatoes: Substitute chicken broth for water and omit salt. Garlic mashed potatoes: Substitute garlic salt for salt. Reduced fat directions: Use skim milk and reduce margarine amounts by half. The potatoes made with the reduced fat directions contain 50% less fat than the regular directions. Reduced fat directions: 3 g fat per serving. Regular directions: 6 g fat per serving.
- Manufacturer: The JM Smucker Company
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.