Humboldt Nutrients White Widow Root Enhancer
Mycorrhizal inoculants are crucial to sustaining a healthy, expansive root zone. Humboldt Nutrients is proud to launch its newest and most powerful soluble mycorrhizal, White Widow. White Widow is a mycorrhizal powder containing mycological spores. White Widow is a diverse, pure endomycorrhizal.
The effectiveness of a soluble mycorrhizal inoculant relies heavily on 2 variables: the amount of spores in the product itself and the ability of that product to become soluble in water. White Widow is a super-fine powder which quickly and easily dissolves into water.
With White Widow, the speed and aggressiveness of your plant's root development can be increased. It is common to see large, furry, bright white roots shooting out of the bottom of containers only a week after transplanting with the White Widow. If you can keep things healthy on the surface, Humboldt Nutrients White Widow will handle the situation underneath.
- Root enhancer
- Mycorrhizal fungi in this product can help provide plant roots with greater access to water and nutrients in the soil.
- Humboldt Nutrients' most powerful soluble mycorrhizal
- Mycorrhizal powder containing mycological spores
- Diverse, pure endomycorrhizal
- Super-fine powder quickly and easily dissolves.
- Available in 2 sizes: 2 oz and 4 oz (in-stock status may vary).