Humboldt Nutrients Myco Maximum Bacterial Complex - 8 oz
Myco Maximum is a granular powder containing 7 species of growth-enhancing mycorrhizal fungi, proprietary ingredients, 11 strains of beneficial bacteria, and 2 trichoderma species. Myco Maximum adds organic matter and helps to break down nutrients and micro-nutrients present in your growing medium or soil which are necessary for plants throughout their life cycles.
Mycorrhizal fungi increase the surface-absorbing area of the roots, greatly improving the ability of plants to grow, fruit, and flower by forming an intricate web that captures and assimilates nutrients and water for the plant.
Working together, beneficial bacteria, mycorrhizal, and trichoderma fungi expand into the surrounding medium to greatly increase the roots' ability to absorb and recycle water and nutrients, improving transplant success, flowering and overall growth of the plant.
The goal is to create physical contact between the roots and the inoculants. Myco Maximum can be banded under seed, worked into seed beds, placed under cuttings, blended into potting soil, or sprinkled near roots at transplant time.
- Diverse biological package of beneficial bacteria, mycorrhizal fungi, and stimulants
- Size: 8 oz
- Granular powder
- Contains 7 species of growth-enhancing mycorrhizal fungi
- Contains 11 strains of beneficial bacteria and 2 trichoderma species
- Helps form an intricate web that captures and assimilates nutrients and water for the plant.
- Improves transplant success, flowering and overall growth of the plant.