House of Marley Freedom Exodus On-Ear Headphones
When you put something in, you get something back even greater. The Freedom Exodus On-Ear Headphones are the definition of this because they are made from a perfect balance of FSC-certified wood, recycled aluminum, and natural leather. You are continuing your commitment to natural products. In return you get a high-quality music experience. Custom engineered audio system features high-definition, 40mm drivers delivering powerful, and engaging performances. Yet, even beyond the performance these headphone feature comfortable leather pads.
- Freedom collection headphones
- 3-Button control
- On ear design for exceptional comfort even during long listening sessions
- 15Hz -22kHz Frequency response adds clear sound reproduction
- 40mm dynamic moving coil speaker drive for sound reinforcement
- Right-angled, 3.5mm gold plated connector designed to fit with a variety of device cases and create a high quality connection for sound.
- Recyclable aluminum ring that's high quality, adds to durability and keeps materials out of the waste stream.
- + and - Controls on the 3-button controller are designed to work with Apple devices only.
- Center button will answer and end calls in most smartphones.
- 52" Fabric cord helps reduce tangles and is specially engineered to cut down on static so you get that clear sound.
- Sensitivity: 114dB/1 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 32 ohms/1kHz
- Drive component: 40mm moving coil
- Input connection: 3.5mm Stereo
- Color: harvest (tan)
- Includes storage case
- Made in China
2 Year Limited Warranty