Hormel Compleats Turkey and Dressing with Gravy - 1 Bowl (10 oz)
1 Bowl = 10 oz (283 g); Turkey and Dressing with Gravy. Ready in 90 seconds. Since 1891. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture.
- 1 Bowl of 10 oz (283 g)
- Ingredients: White Turkey, (White Turkey. Modified Food Starch, Salt, Water, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice), Chicken Broth (Contains Flavor), Turkey Broth, Bread (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour. Niacin. Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oils, Yeast, Calcium Propionate [Added to Retard Spoilage], Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Cornstarch, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour), Celery, Water Chestnuts, Onions, Chicken Fat, Modified Cornstarch, Wheat Flour Flavoring Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Dextrose, Autolyzed Yeast, Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Spice.
- Microwave directions: 1. Puncture plastic film in several spots on top of dish. 2. Place dish in microwave. Heat on High 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot. Let stand 1 minute. Caution: The dish and its contents are hot after microwaving. Carefully remove film by peeling it back around bowl. Stir. Serve and enjoy!
- Boiling directions: Place unopened dish in large saucepan of boiling water. Simmer 8-9 minutes, remove from water and let stand 1 minute. Carefully peel back film. Stir, serve and enjoy!
- Note: Microwave and stoves vary. Times given are approximate. Not for use in conventional ovens.
- Store at room temperature. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Manufacturer: Hormel Foods Sales, LLC
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.