Hormel Compleats Teriyaki Rice with Chicken - 1 Bowl (10 oz)
1 Bowl = 10 oz (283 g); Teriyaki Rice with Chicken. Ready in 90 seconds. 240 Calories per serving.
- 1 Bowl of 10 oz (283 g)
- Ingredients: Water, Hydroxylated Rice (Water, Long-Grain Parboiled Rice Enriched with Iron [Ferric Orthophosphate], Thiamine Mononitrate, and Folic Acid, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Citrate), Chicken Meat (Chicken Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Water Chestnuts, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative]), Sugar, Carrots, Red and Green Bell Peppers, Onions, Modified Food Starch, Vinegar, Dehydrated Sherry Wine (Maltodextrin, Dried Sherry Wine Solids), Dehydrated Garlic, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Caramel Color, Flavoring, Spice.
- Microwave directions: 1. Puncture plastic film near center of bowl. 2. Place bowl in microwave. Heat on High 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, rotating bowl 1/4 turn once during heating. Let stand 30 seconds. 3. Carefully remove film by peeling it back around bowl. Stir before serving.
- Boiling Directions: Place unopened bowl in large saucepan of boiling water. Simmer 8-9 minutes; remove from water. Carefully peel back film. Stir before serving.
- Store at room temperature. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Manufacturer: Hormel Foods Corporation
Not for conventional ovens. Contents are hot after microwaving.