Hormel Compleats Meatloaf with Potatoes and Gravy - 1 Bowl (10 oz)
1 Bowl = 10 oz (283 g); Meatloaf with Potatoes and Gravy. Vacuum sealed. Ready in only 90 seconds. US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
- 1 Bowl of 10 oz (283 g)
- Ingredients: Chicken Broth (Contains Flavor), Enriched Egg Noodles [Water, Enriched Semolina (Wheat, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Whole Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Gluten, Glyceryl Monostearate], Chicken Breast Meat (Chicken Breast Meat with Rib Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Cultured Sour Cream (Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Modified Food Starch, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Enzymes), Carrots, Peas, Modified Cornstarch, Red Bell Peppers, Chicken Fat, Salt, Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese [Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Flavoring, Autolyzed Yeast, Dextrose, Spice, Sugar, Citric Acid, Sodium Bisulfite, Annatto Color.
- Microwave directions: 1. Puncture plastic film in several spots on top of dish. 2. Place dish in microwave. Heat on High 1-1 1/2 minutes or until hot. Let stand 1 minute. 3. Caution: The dish and its contents are hot after microwaving. Carefully remove film by peeling it back around bowl. Stir, serve and enjoy!
- Boiling directions: Place unopened dish in large saucepan of boiling water. Simmer 8-9 minutes; remove from water and let stand 1 minute. Carefully peel back film. Stir, serve and enjoy!
- Note: Microwaves and stoves vary. Times given are approximate. Not for use in conventional ovens.
- Store at room temperature. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Manufacturer: Hormel Foods Sales, LLC.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.