Hormel Compleats Chicken Alfredo - 1 Bowl (10 oz)
1 Bowl = 10 oz (283 g); Chicken Alfredo. Chicken with penne pasta in Alfredo sauce. Ready in 90 seconds. Since 1891. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture.
- 1 Bowl of 10 oz (283 g)
- Ingredients: Water, Penne Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken (Chicken Meat, Water, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Alfredo Sauce (Water, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mozzarella Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Food Starch, Stabilizer (Modified Food Starch, Sodium Alginate, Datem, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Maltodextrin], Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sorbic Acid [Preservative]), Cream, Soybean Oil, Potato Starch, Rice Starch, Butter, Salt, Flavor (Maltodextrin, Cultured Whey [from Milk], Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Flavor (Vegetable Extract, Maltodextrin, Cultured Whey, Natural Flavor, Soybean Oil), Nonfat Dry Milk, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Spice.
- Microwave directions: 1. Puncture plastic film in several spots on top of dish. 2. Place dish in microwave. Heat on High 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot. Let stand 1 minute. Caution: The dish and its contents are hot after microwaving. Carefully remove film by peeling it back around bowl. Stir. Serve and enjoy!
- Boiling directions: Place unopened dish in large saucepan of boiling water. Simmer 8 - 9 minutes, remove from water and let stand 1 minute. Carefully peel back film. Stir, serve and enjoy!
- Note: Microwaves and stoves vary. Times given are approximate. Not for use in conventional ovens.
- Store at room temperature. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Manufacturer: Hormel Foods Sales, LLC
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.