Honeywell Ceramic Tower Heater with Safety Sensor
The Honeywell Ceramic Tower with Safety Sensor is a tower ceramic heater with easy-glide electronic controls and a digital temperature display. This heater is loaded with safety features including an infrared monitor that senses if an object is too close and shuts the heater off until cleared. The ultimate in heater safety, 2 sensor lights start blinking if an object gets too close to the heater. After 3 seconds, if the object is not removed, the heater will automatically turn off. The heater will automatically turn back on after the object is removed. The sensing feature can be manually overridden if required.
- Ceramic tower heater
- Infrared monitor warns if object is too close, shuts off until cleared.
- Oscillates for wide heating area
- Digital temperature display
- Easy glide digital controls
- Easy grip handle
- Auto shut-off timer can be set for 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours.
- 2 Heat settings: energy saver or max heat
- Illuminated power indicator strip clearly indicates when heater is on.
- SafeGuard Alert Badge monitors grille heat
- Safety tip over switch
- Overheat protection
- Cool-touch housing
- Power: 1,500W
- Measures 7.64"W x 23.11"H x 7.91"D
- Weighs 7.04 lbs
- Made in China
3 Year Limited Warranty