Honeywell Air Purifier
Great for large rooms! The Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier is the best choice for capturing airborne allergens. In fact, surveys show that more doctors recommend Honeywell enviracaire air purifiers to their patients than any other brand. It offers outstanding air cleaning performance with a HEPA filter. The True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of common airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns from the air passing through it such as dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, and cat dander. In addition, it also helps reduce airborne viruses and bacteria.
The Honeywell glass-fiber HEPA material helps remove airborne particles, viruses and bacteria without the use of chemicals or other treatments. It also includes an activated carbon pre-filter to help remove larger airborne particles and reduce common household odors. The patented 360 degree air intake and discharge maximizes efficiency.
The HEPA filter is easy to maintain and can be vacuumed to extend its life. The Intelli-Check electronic filter indicator reminds you when to check the HEPA filter and when to replace the carbon pre-filter. This model is most effective for large size room up to 390 sq ft.
- Air purifier
- #1 Brand recommended by allergists (2005 survey)
- True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens 0.3 microns or larger
- Laboratory proven to reduce certain germs
- Long-life true HEPA filter can be vacuumed clean or replaced as necessary
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps reduce unpleasant odors
- Electronic filter indicator, 3 power levels
- Patented 360° air intake & discharge
- Circulates room air up to 5 times an hour
- AHAM CADR: 250 (smoke)
- Purifies rooms up to 17' x 22' (390 sq ft)
- UL listed
- Uses replacement HEPA filter: HRF-F1 (sold separately)
- Uses replacement carbon pre-filter: HRF-AP1 or HRF-APP1 (sold separately)
- Measures 18.03 x 18.03" x 19.57"
5 Year Limited WarrantyProduct Manual (PDF)