Holiday Lightshow Outdoor Timer with Music Speaker
This is an awesome light show timer that can be used indoors or outdoors! Connect your Christmas lights for a fun lightshow synchronized to music. Synchronized lights to music from your iPod, MP3 player, or use10 preloaded songs that are included. Connect your MP3 player into the MP3 port for a lightshow coordinated to your own music. Who wouldn't want musical Christmas lights? Preloaded songs include the Nutcracker Medley, Bell Carol, Deck the Halls, Jingle Bells, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Little Drummer Boy and God Rest You.
Connect the unit to a standard 110v AC power source. Holiday Lightshow features six outlets. Each outlet on the unit is rated for 1.25A.
How many lights can you put in each plug?
Up to a max of 180 watts per outlet or 1,080 watts total for all 6 outlets
An average incandescent (traditional) light string of 100 bulbs is equal to about 40watts.
An average LED light string of 100 bulbs is about 5-7 watts.
C-7 (night-light type bulbs) are 4 or 7 watts EACH.
C-9 bulbs (bigger screw base than night light bulbs) are about 7 to 9 watts each.
LED lights have a low power usage and quick response time making spectacular light shows.
Timer options include 2, 4, 6, and 8 hour settings, or go from dusk to dawn.
It's like having a holiday symphony of music and light in your own front yard!
- Holiday lightshow outdoor timer w/ speaker
- Christmas lights sync to music
- Coordinate multiple lights into one grand display with timer & music
- Indoor/outdoor use
- 6 Outlet plugs
- Each plug on unit is rated for 1.25A.
- Timer function with light sensor
- iPod/MP3 port
- In the box: 1 control box, 1 stake for control box, 1 outdoor speaker, 1 stake for speaker, and 1 patch cord.
- 10 - Preloaded holiday songs
- Power supply: AC only
- ETL/CETL listed
- Care instructions: Light show Christmas lights timer can be wiped with dry cloth if needed.
- Some assembly required
- Made in China