Hitachi WH18DSAL 18V Li-ion Impact Driver
The lightweight yet powerful Hitachi 18V Li-ion Impact Driver is the perfect tool for a wide range of applications. With 1280 in-lbs of torque, it's ideal for even heavy applications like tightening carriage bolts, driving lags, and sinking deck screws. Thanks to its compact frame and built-in LED work light, it performs admirably even in tight and dimly lit spaces.
- Cordless impact driver
- Lightweight and compact
- Drills into wood, metal, and concrete
- Tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, bolts, and nuts.
- LED job light illuminates dim work spaces.
- Battery charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss.
- Balanced tool weight for proper wrist alignment and reduced fatigue.
- Quick change hex chuck
- Responsive variable speed trigger for precision control.
- Optimized handle dimensions for secure grip and ergonomic comfort for all hand sizes.
- Soft elastomer grip
- Metal belt hook
- Li-ion slide batteries improve ergonomics and balance while weighing 40% less than standard Ni-Cad and NiMH batteries.
- Includes two 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion slide batteries, quick charger, carrying case
- Chuck size: 1/4" hex
- Torque: 1280 in-lbs
- No load speed: 0-2600rpm
- Impact rate: 0-3200bpm
- Length: 6.53"
- Weighs 3.3 lbs
Limited Lifetime Warranty; 2 Year Warranty on battery