Hitachi WH10DFL 12V Li-ion Micro Impact Driver
Impressively compact and lightweight at only 2.2 lbs for easy maneuverability, the 12V Li-ion Micro Impact Driver boasts a quick change 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit replacements and optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes.
- Cordless impact driver
- Drills into wood, metal, and concrete
- Tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, bolts, and nuts.
- LED work light illuminates dark work areas.
- Optimized handle dimensions for secure, comfortable grip.
- Quick change 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit replacements.
- Responsive variable speed trigger for precision control.
- Charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss.
- Balanced tool weight for proper wrist alignment and reduced user fatigue.
- Stands freely when not in use
- Includes two 12V peak 1.5Ah Li-ion batteries, quick charger, #2 driver bit, carrying case
- Torque: 840 in-lbs
- No load speed: 0-2500rpm
- Impact rate: 0-3000bpm
- Handle circumference: 5.13"
- Length: 5.94"
- Weighs 2.2 lbs
Limited Lifetime Warranty; 2 Year Warranty on battery