Hersheys Chocolate Syrup - 1 Bottle (24 oz)
1 Bottle = 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680 g; Syrup - Genuine Chocolate Flavor.
- 1 Bottle of 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680 g
- Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of: Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor.
- suggested use: Refrigerate after opening.
- Chocolate milk: Stir 2 to 3 tablespoons into 8 oz of cold milk.
- Desserts: Pour over ice cream, cakes and other desserts. Rich hot chocolate: Stir 2 tablespoons into 8 oz of milk and heat.
- Manufacturer: The Hershey Company
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.