HeatTrak Thermostat Extension Cable for Snow Melting Mats
The HeatTrak Thermostat Extension Cable automatically turn on your HeatTrak Snow-Melting Mats when the temperature drops below 35°F. The thermostat is simple to use. Plug its end directly into any 120V outlet and the other end into your mat's power unit.
The thermostat extension cable has an LED indicator that illuminates when the thermostat is activated. The thermostat will remain activated until the ambient temperature rises above 50°F. Note - HeatTrak Snow-Melting Mats sold separately.
- Thermostat extension cable
- For HeatTrak snow melting mats (sold separately).
- Automatically turns on mats when temperature drops below 35°F.
- Powers down when temperature exceeds 50°F.
- LED indicator illuminates when thermostat is activated.
- 120V/15 amps
- Made in Mexico
2 Year Warranty