HeatTrak Residential Snow-Melting Heated Walkway Mat
Keep your walkways safe and snow-free all winter long with HeatTrak's snow melting mat. This electric mat melts snow on contact to prevent snow and ice accumulation on walkways around the home. No more shoveling, no more salting, no more slipping!
Each walkway mat is designed with watertight connector cables enabling it to connect to additional HeatTrak Walkway Mats or Stair Mats (sold separately). Each set of HeatTrak Mats requires 1 Power Unit (sold separately, model HR-P) to connect the system to an electrical outlet.
Up to 15 amps can be connected on a single power unit; That's either 5 Walkway Mats, 15 Stair Mats, or any combination thereof. Connect Residential Walkway Mats and Residential Stair Mats to cover any size area! See the Buying Guide PDF for more information.
- Snow mat with ice melting system
- Requires a 120V electrical outlet
- Size: 20" x 60"
- Amps: 2.5
- Voltage: 120Vac
- Made of customized thermoplastic
- Melts snow at a rate of 2" per hour
- No more shoveling
- No more salting
- No more slipping
- Portable, safe, and convenient
- Waterproof, designed to be left outside all winter long
- Note - Each mat sold separately. Each HeatTrak Mat requires 1 Power Unit (sold separately, model HR-P) to allow power to flow to the mats.
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with soft cloth if necessary.
- Suggested use: For snow-melting only. Never cover mat. Never use indoors. Never use for animals or animal houses.
- Click here for HeatTrak Buying Guide (PDF)
- Click here for HeatTrak Instructions (PDF)
2 Year Warranty