Heat Trak Residential Snow-Melting Outdoor Stair Mat
Keep your stairs safe and snow-free all winter long with HeatTrak's residential outdoor stair mats. The outdoor heating mats melt snow away for a welcoming entrance. The heat track mats melts snow on contact to prevent snow and ice accumulation on stairs around the home. No more shoveling, no more salting, no more slipping!
Each mat is designed with watertight connector cables enabling it to connect to additional HeatTrak stair mats, walkway mats or heated stair treads. Each set of HeatTrak Mats requires 1 Power Unit (sold separately, model HR-P) to connect the system to an electrical outlet.
Up to 15 amps can be connected on a single power unit; that's either 5 Walkway Mats, 15 Stair Mats, or any combination thereof. Connect Residential Walkway Mats and Residential Stair Mats to cover any size area! See Buying Guide for more information.
- Heat trak
- Requires a 120V electrical outlet
- For snow melting only; never cover mats; never use indoors; never use for animals or animal houses.
- Each set of HeatTrak Mats requires 1 Power Unit (sold separately, model HR-P) to allow power to flow to the mats. Up to 15 amps can be connected on a single power unit; that's either 5 Walkway Mats, 15 Stair Mats, or any combination thereof.
- Model number: HR10-30
- Size: 10" x 30"
- Amps: 0.6
- Voltage: 120Vac
- Material: customized thermoplastic
- Melts snow at a rate of 2" per hour
- No more shoveling, no more salting, no more slipping!
- Connect Stair Mats and Walkway Mats to cover any size area
- Portable, safe, and convenient
- Waterproof, designed to be left outside all winter long
- Each mat sold separately
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with soft cloth if necessary.
- Click here for HeatTrak Buying Guide (PDF)
- Click here for HeatTrak Instructions (PDF)
2 Year Warranty